- Manufacturer established in 1991
- Dealing with RF since 1996
- The first Czech manufacturer of car alarms with floating codes
- IQRF introduced in 2004 at the RFM Conference in Malaga, Spain
- IQRF presented at the Electronica trade fair in Munich, Germany in 2006, 2008, 2010 and 2012
- ~30 engineers in R&D department
- Almost 30 patents in wireless, networking and automotive
- Cooperation with universities, especially VUT Brno
- Branch offices in USA (Florida), China (Shenzhen) and Poland
- Manufacturer’s own R&D institute planned in 2013
- Manufacturer’s technology centre with 1.5 mil. EUR investment opened on March 2013
- Golden Amper Award, trade fair Amper, Prague 1997
- Open wireless communication platform IQRF won the GOLDEN AMPER prize for the best exhibit of the international trade fair of electrotechnics and electronics AMPER, Prague 2010 (705 companies from 21 countries).
- Best Paper Awards from IARIA (International Academy, Research and Industry Association) International Conferences on Advances in Mesh Networks MESH 2010, MESH 2011, ICN 2012 and ICNS 2012.
- MICRORISC awarded 3rd place in Czech Republic as Company of the year 2012
- More than 100 000 devices sold
- More than 1 000 IQRF development tools sold
- Several universities teach IQRF
- IQRF platform and Smart House project have been supported with government grants by means of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Czech Republic.